John Miller is a Mechanical Professional Engineer and Principal at Peninsula Engineering, Inc. He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of South Florida in 2004 and has since made his professional home at Peninsula Engineering, Inc. Throughout his tenure at Peninsula, Mr. Miller has developed a wide range of experience, including the development of HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Animal Life Support, Medical Gas and Specialty Hydronic systems. The breadth of his experience ranges from entertainment venues and attractions to hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, laboratories and commercial buildings throughout the Central Florida area and beyond.
Through his extensive experience providing design services for a diverse portfolio of clientele, Mr. Miller has secured his role both as Peninsula Engineering, Inc.’s special projects expert and as a partner within the firm. In addition to his work at Peninsula Engineering, Inc., Mr. Miller is actively involved with the local chapter of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and served as chapter President for the 2011 – 2012 year. He continues to serve the chapter as a Governor.
Mr. Miller has served on the following projects:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando Operating Room Addition/Expansion
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital Operating Room Expansion
- Florida Hospital East Orlando Surgery HVAC System Replacement
- Florida Hospital Altamonte Central Energy Plant Annex
- Orlando Hand Surgery Associates ASC
- Initio Fuel’s Kissimmee Bio Diesel Plant
- Ameripath Laboratories in Orlando, Tampa and Ft. Lauderdale
- Ozone Generator installations/replacement for animal life support systems.
- Degasification towers to remove CO2 and other gasses from animal life support systems.
- Orlando Theme Park attraction laminar flow nozzle pumping system/nozzle replacement.
- Orlando Theme Park attraction water cannon refurbishment design.
- Orlando Theme Park hotel hot water boiler replacements
- Orlando Theme Park overall air handling unit replacement design.