Mr. Inge serves as a mechanical project manager in our firm’s healthcare and commercial groups. Mr. Inge services our relationships with Florida Hospital, Adventist Care Centers, Orlando Health, HCA and numerous other architectural and owner-direct clients. His portfolio includes projects ranging from new construction and renovations for inpatient and outpatient facilities, medical office buildings, support buildings, laboratories and stand-alone physician’s offices. Kyle Inge also serves as one of our company’s BIM champions, helping our various departments implement and maintain our BIM standards.
Mr. Inge graduated the from the University of Central Florida in 2012 with a Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering. He received his Professional Engineering license from the State of Florida in 2016.
Mr. Inge is also heavily involved in the Central Florida Chapter of ASHRAE, currently serving as Chapter President. He has previously held other Chapter positions, including Student Activities Chair, Chapter Secretary, and Digital Communications Chair. He is also a supporting member of the Florida Healthcare Engineering Association.
Mr. Inge has experience working in the following facilities:
- Florida Hospital Orlando Campus
- Orlando Health Downtown Campus
- Arnold Palmer and Winnie Palmer Hospitals
- Florida Hospital East Orlando Campus
- Florida Hospital Apopka Campus
- Florida Hospital Celebration Campus
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee Campus
- Florida Hospital Central Pharmacy Facility – Orlando, FL
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital – Orlando, FL
- Bridgewater Skilled Nursing Facility – Ocala, FL
- Aspire Health Lakeside Campus – Orlando, FL
- Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center – Zephyrhills, FL
- Florida Living Nursing Center – Apopka, FL
- Abbie Jean Russell Care Center – Fort Pierce, FL